This privacy statement only covers Taichung Armed Forces General Hospital websites. It does not cover all sites that can be linked to from this site. When you are leaving this site and moving to an outside website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Information Collection and Use
Depending on the service being provided, all or part of the following information may be collected from visitors：
- NO personal information, like names and addresses, are collected when you simply browse through the website, read pages, or download information.
- In order to receive or use online applications and personalization services on our website, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself, including your name, ID number, addresses, etc.
- Our site automatically gathers and stores certain technical information about your visit, such as IP address, duration of visits, types of browser and page views. This information never identifies who you are and is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. It will only be analyzed to create summary statistics about site traffic and browsing behaviour.
- We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Your personal information will not be modified or deleted unless upon your request or subject to the following conditions:
requested by authorized law enforcement;
to protect your rights and ownership of data,
under the legal obligation of the site management.
- No personal information will be rented, sold or shared to any individual or organization, except for
compliance with legal process,
disclosure as required by law,and protecting the rights, property or personal safety of the Taichung Armed Forces General Hospital, its users and the public.
- Personal information collected by this site is transmitted by 128-bit SSL protocol to safeguard against unauthorized access or malicious invasion by any third party.