Endocrinology and metabolism
The Department of Endocrine and Metabolism mainly diagnoses and treats endocrine and metabolic abnormalities and other related diseases, including:
- Diabetes diagnosis, treatment, health education, follow-up and diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic complications.
- Diabetes (continuous glucose monitoring system, CGMS) evaluation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, health education and tracking of dyslipidemia.
- Diagnosis, treatment and tracking of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- Ultrasonic examination of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer, fine needle aspiration of thyroid. Thyroid cyst alcohol injection therapy.
- Participate in the health care network for diabetes and early chronic kidney disease and provide relevant health education and care.
- Diabetes group health education activities and community health education activities propaganda.
Professional health education team for diabetes and early stage chronic kidney disease provides relevant health education services. And cooperate with the diabetes health classroom to provide community residents with good diabetes and related complications control.