In 1949, we had this department & refounded in Taichung after civil war. In 1980. We moved from northern Taichung to Taipin city. From that time, we set up modern Ophthalmic microsurgery room, variety laser treatment for retina and after cataract, and Diagnostic equipment(Flurescein angioguphy. Electro physical exam.,etc). In 2003,We earn the only one ophthalmic teaching hospital in Taichung county.Today ,We provide LASIK for refractive correction.