BNT vaccine also available in tenth round of bookings on COVID-19 government-funded vaccination appointment reservation systemAuthor：資管中心 Date：2021-10-01
On October 1, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) pointed out that the online appointment for a first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) vaccine will also be open in the tenth round of bookings on the COVID-19 vaccination registration and appointment reservation system (https://1922.gov.tw/) vaccines. Adjustments to when eligible individuals can book appointments and be vaccinated are listed below.
Details about eligibility and related schedules in the tenth round are as follows:
1. Individuals aged 50-64 (born between January 1, 1957 and December 31, 1971, inclusive) who received their first dose of the AZ vaccine before July 22 (inclusive) and are on the 10th-week mark or longer after their first dose are eligible to make an appointment to get their second dose of the AZ vaccine.
2. Individuals who received their first dose of the Medigen vaccine before September 9 (inclusive) and are on the 4th-week mark or longer after their first dose are eligible to make an appointment to get their second dose.
3. The following individuals who registered for a BNT shot before September 29 are eligible to make an appointment to get their first dose:
(1) People aged 64 and older (born on December 31, 1957, or earlier);
(2) People aged 18-63 in the ninth priority group;
(3) People aged 18-22 ( born between January 1, 1999 and December 31, 2003, inclusive).
B. Scheduling appointments: changed to between 10 a.m. on October 4 to 4 p.m. on October 5.
C. Vaccination: changed to between October 7 to October 14.